Sunday, June 25, 2017

Deerma Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (DX-118C) - A Powerful Suction & It's Inexpensive! - Purchased from Lazada.sg

Ever since i moved into my own house, which was already more than a year ago, i had been wanting to purchase a handheld vacuum cleaner and i finally got one through Lazada.sg

I was expecting a vacuum cleaner but i sure didn't know there were so many helpful accessories given as well since the price i paid for it was honestly quite an eye-popper.

This 60-cm extender would allow me to reach the ceiling of my HDB flat and that's important as spiders had taken over some corners and dust accumulation on the air-conditioning trunking can be such an eye sore! 

Don't worry about the wire as it's about 4 meters long! 

It can even be converted into an upright vacuum cleaner for your floor! Now, i have my fair share of expensive handheld vacuum cleaners with horrendous suction power but this came strongly recommended by two friends and it had a supposedly strong suction at 600 W.

Want to know how well it performs? Check out the video above! 

The suction was really powerful and i not complaining of its noise as i only paid S$35.01 for it! Add in shipping and it's still less than S$40.00! 

Only problem i faced was how to store the vacuum and its accessories since the box they came with were rather destroyed by me in my haste to check out my purchase. Hmmmm...

=====

Purchased From

Pricing
Deerma Handheld Vacuum Cleaner (DX-118C) - S$35.01
Shipping Cost - S$2.99

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:44 PM

    Hi. I bought the dx 118c. May i know where the service center in the Philippines is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I am sorry i don't have an answer as i bought this in Singapore.

      Delete