Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Diablo3 - Scheduled Server Maintenance

Despite reaching home earlier today, i only managed to find time at 10pm to begin my quest to level up my demon hunter character in Diablo 3; honestly, i have been thinking about the game since i woke up early this morning! 

Hence, imagine the frustration when i keep receiving an error message for server connection! It took me less than a minute to realise that the server is undergoing a scheduled maintenance for 10 long hours from 3am PDT!!!!!

That's the reason why i took so long to purchase the game; I don't see why i have to subject myself to server maintenance when i merely want to play the game alone with no interference from other online characters. 

It's only 8.15am PDT now.
Guess i finally have to sleep early today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment