Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Was That Pipe Thing Behind The Fast Craft?

I did a very stupid thing in my recent trip to Pulau Redang. 

As you might have read by now, my first snorkeling expedition in the island required a short journey via a fast craft (otherwise known simply as a boat).

Prone to seasickness, i would usually step out of the stuffy enclosure, where everyone was seated, for some fresh sea breeze. 

That was when i notice this pipe thing sticking out from the back, like some kind of periscope used by submarines except that it was permanently stuck!

I moved my palm across the pipe hole and did not feel anything. Curiousity forced me to do something i would least expect myself to do - i peered in!

My nose immediately took in an immense amount of rich exhaust! Darn! That was a bloody exhaust pipe! And i don't understand why i didn't realise that earlier! 

Should have asked Alex to check the pipe out. It's not difficult; just need to tell him there are many nemo swimming in the pipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment