Thursday, August 18, 2011

Singapore's Presidential Election (2011)

Today, my family received the polling cards in the mailbox for the upcoming presidential election; making it the second nationwide election we are going to have this year!

To many fellow Singaporeans, it's the first time we have four strong competitors vying for the best job in the lion city!

You don't believe it? Click to enlarge the comic strip.

Having said that, do remember that as Singaporeans, we have a vested interest in the future (and reserves) of our country.

I am definitely going to cast my vote carefully; it will be given to the person who really cares for Singapore, is not afraid to guard our reserves (for the benefit of Singapore and not political party) and most importantly, think for Singaporeans.

I have made my choice.
Have you?



No comments:

Post a Comment