Monday, October 11, 2010

Smelly Tofu (Revisited) @ Mini Star (星仔香港臭豆腐), Geylang


You peeps heard the news on a Vietnamese lady who was knocked down by a cab while having a drink/chat right outside a pub in Geylang?

This freak accident happened barely 5 meters away from my favourite smelly tofu establishment!!! And i didn't even realise that!

Okay, freakiness aside, yet another fulfilling meal in Mini Star!

Ice Longan + IQ balls. Don't ask! I know QQ balls and find balls with intelligence quotient too exaggerated! Damn refreshing in the unusually hot weather we have in Singapore recently!

The best sauce for smelly tofu (臭豆腐); sweet sauce with chilli sauce and cucumbers!!!! Sweet, saltish, spicy and the additional smelliness! *hungry*

My plate of thinly sliced smelly tofu!

Should have ordered the big piece tofu! The smelliness was just not as strong for theese thin slices! Give me the stink!! The potent stink that reminds me so much of dirty drain water!

The updated price list! More food choices are available now! And it seemed to me that the big piece of smelly tofu has to be bought in pairs now!

=====

Location
795 Geylang Road

Additional Information
For my previous reviews on Mini Star, please click here (in year 2006) and here (in year 2009).


No comments:

Post a Comment