Saturday, October 30, 2010

Powdered Milk under Tight Security

I am not ashamed to proclaim i love shopping in supermarkets! That had already been evidenced given my post HERE.

And i always make it a point to shop in supermarkets whenever i am overseas; a very small one if time doesn't permit.

Love it when i can see the various unique products (dried snakes, starfish etc) on the racks! Hate it when i realise i am paying double or even triple the price back in Singapore! WTF!

There is also the packaging that makes me wonder; like these tins of powdered milk containers with a special cap that reminded me so much of those covers used for heavy industrial chemicals!

And when my eyes caught the powdered milk cartons, it was again the same tight security given to expensive software found in computer stores!

Anyone knows the reason why is there such a packaging for the milk powder in Bangkok, Thailand?

Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment