Thursday, March 04, 2010

Flowers @ Shuang Lim Monastery

Some of you might have heard that my beloved though maliciously abused camera is spoilt.... AGAIN!!!

Maybe it's time for me to get a super tough camera, like the Olyumpus Tough-8010 with a 2 meters shockproof and 10 meters for waterproof!! 

Good for the sadistic users (i am the angelic kind).

With the demise of my young Panasonic Lumix TZ15, i am helpless.

Pictures play a very part when i blog, given my limited language proficiency. Hence, i have no choice but to blog on pictures i took in the past (frequently do that anyway!).

Flowers are one of my favourite models.
The colors, the different appearances usually beautify most pictures!

The following few pictures were taken in my recent trip to Shuang Lim Monastery on Chap Goh Meh 2010, the 15th day of the first lunar month.

Yes, water lilies*!! :P
And all taken by the Lumix!

 *Thanks to Yongde, who corrected me! I though they were all lotus flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment