Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dream - A Malay Boy

I don't always remember my dreams; I dreamt, i woke up, i remembered for a few minutes, i forgot.. somewhere around this sequence. Hahahaha.

Although i have tried to forget this particular dream, which happened on Friday night (or should i say Saturday morning), i have not been successful at all! The face is now a bit hazy but i can still remember the dream pretty well.

I was just walking along the streets and every now and then, i will see a Malay boy staring at me from e corner. He was about 7 years old and i can feel his piercing eyes. Every now and then, i can hear him screaming!



Not any scream. It was high pitched... very high pitched!

Shocked everytime i heard it, i was also equally confused. Why am i seeing him? What is his purpose? The dream continued aimlessly and before long, i saw what happened....

SILENT

It was like i am the third party looking at a previously happened event. I was driving my car and reasons unknown, i reversed the car.... without knowing that the Malay boy was right behind it...



I knocked him down.

It was in slow motion. He gave the exact same scream i heard; piercing, and full of anguish, pain and suffering. I was inside e car and din hear a single thing, not a single thing. I saw what happened. It was horrifying!

With beads of sweat on my back, i woke up abruptly without knowing if its true or not. It was so bloody real! I needed to pee badly but the night was still early (4am). I was frightened; not knowing if the boy was lurking at the dark corners of the kitchen or balcony.

BUAY TAHAN!!

Anyway, i shall check with my mom on her dream almanac for any 4D numbers.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really scary....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is.... luckily i was not alone in a hotel room.

    If im, i will be stuck at the reception counter, keeping the receptionist awake.

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete