Friday, May 18, 2007

Bangkok Sequel - Weird Stuff

I was supposed to do an entry on my summer cleaning but my elder sister had conveniently borrowed the digicam with the memory card. I was really amazed by the "skeletons" i managed to drag out from my store room. Haha. I will leave it for another day.

Weird Stuff in Bangkok... Hm... Okay, we can always called it weird, strange, different or even a culture shock. But tats what i like when im in other countries. Its those things that make it worth to visit. Throw me a haunted house, a few weirdos and i think its even more worth it! Today's entry will be photo based, more interactive and lesser of my long windedness. lol.

(UP) The way the king is revered is amazing! I dun see our Mr President Nathan's pictures anywhere on the main street or anywhere as big as the one so frequently seen of the Thai King in Bangkok.

(UP) There must be some mention of Tuk Tuk! I heard that Tuk Tuk in Bangkok is smaller than the one in Hatyai. And from the look of it, im amazed that 3 of us are able to squeeze into it. The ride was fabulous and the tuk tuk can go faster than my Toyota Vios!

(UP) They have really interesting T-Shirts. I especially like the Good Bush, Bad Bush.

(UP) Dogs are plentiful in the pet section Chatuchak! Not only were they cute, sweet but the hard-to-believe part was that unlike the dog farms in Singapore, the smell exuded there were minimal even though the conditions looked appalling! And forget about buying things for your dogs there. Nothing interests me except for the canines.

 
(UP) In Siam Ocean World (a must go for first timers), they put fishes in microwave oven, washing machine and even a car! And personally, for the price, i think its much much more interesting to go to Siam Ocean World than our Underwater World, which charges exorbitant prices and non as interactive as Siam Ocean.

(UP) This is the token used to take e MRT in Bangkok! It works like the Ez-Link we are so familiar about. Tap it and the gate opens. But when u exited, u have to drop it like using a piggy bank.

(UP) They have a Sylvannian Shop - Cafe!!! Only one word to describe it. Cute!


(UP) I took this from one of the beauty shops. I din know so much classifications about breasts! Mine is definitely bigger than the Bee-Stings and Cranberries. Definitely not Balloons.

 
And yes, they called Ghost "Pi" in Thai.

No comments:

Post a Comment