Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Finally!!


Finally i managed to skip some meals!! Well, basically I was not that hungry because im entirely engrossed in e new Harry Potter n the Half Blood Prince. So i only had a breakfast with POST Great Grains with milk, 3 eggs, 2 pieces of bread and a glass of milk again~ Lol. Not little but well, manageable i guess~ After that i skipped my lunch and my dinner!! Great feat right?! Especially for a food lover like me.

Sad to say, all hell broke loose at night, after my class.. The class was dimissed earlier and i felt the tide of hunger rising.. This came right after I had a good poo (not watery but firm and solid one) during the class break. Anyway, i passed by Chong Pang Nasi Lemak and had a sudden craving for it.. So i bought one packet with beansprouts, toufu and a drumstick. In addition, I asked for less rice.. Yes, i finished up e whole lot, plus two hard boiled eggs my mum bought for me!

Moral of tis Entry
Buy me more books or send me book vouchers for any event that a necessity for gifts is required~!! I guess i can forgo my meals for books. But please!! No textbooks!! Totally repulsive!




No comments:

Post a Comment